Marine Arena

It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 10:17

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous 127 28 29 30 31 Next
PostPosted: 16 Feb 2017, 09:49 
Publisher
Publisher

Every day for the past week brings more clarity to me that HRC is the better president than DJT can ever hope to be.

I am not in an echo chamber on this. The professional class that runs the Deep State is making their consensus loud and clear. They shouldn't be put in the position to leak contra evidence against Flynn and doing so could risk a public blow back. But each and every of these officers did swear their oath.

I am here in the U.S. until this weekend. I got to meet with some of them from the old service days. Talking about it was uncomfortable. Doing it must have been way worse. Either way, this escalation can stop when the WH starts to act like adults.

I noticed that previous intel chiefs did not speak out against the leaks. Patreus, Hayden, Chertof, Monaco, Rice, none of these names went on record to condemn this.

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2017, 18:58 
Newcomer
Newcomer

eury i live in VA

lets have a girls night out

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2017, 19:19 
Publisher
Publisher

I am in Charlotte. Up in VA, people of older days tend to be in Alexandria.

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2017, 19:40 
Newcomer
Newcomer

lets get some sushi this saturday

i can drive if you wanna stay in NC, but then the sushi is on you

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2017, 21:08 
Publisher
Publisher

No can't do. 1. Sushi here is not what should be called sushi. 2. It's the company's trip. I am not authorized to meet outsiders, not until I am done with the auditing.

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2017, 00:01 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm confused, what would the deep state release? The FBI investigation showed there was no wrong doing by Flynn in those convos. On the other hand, how about the potential for the illegal wiretapping, and the 9? Obama Admin people involved in that and the leaks. I wonder if the investigation will lead to the top.

I've been reading some leaks too. These were around starting last week, and have basically laid out everything that has happened so far.

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2017, 00:19 
Publisher
Publisher

Deep State showed transcripts of the taps. They trained the ears onto the Russian source, that source got called from Flynn, which then triggered the transcript. DoJ went to DJT for the briefing. WaPost picked up on that and got hints of the transcript. NYT also got a look at that transcript.

It was more than just a leak. There are a lot of yarn here, Diz. We can go one by one but to me, this was the Flaying of Flynn. CIA also got into the act when it denied clearance to his closest underling, and leaked it ahead of the WH's announcement, to embarrass him.

I haven't sorting out a list of threads yet. But this is Deep State Strikes Back on so many levels. It's disheartening.

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2017, 02:07 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Let the unelected rulers show their hand.

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2017, 02:16 
Publisher
Publisher

This is a big deal to me. CIA is now runs by Mike Pompeo. It might yet to be his agency but he has to know about the the deny and the leak. Is this an internal skirmish? Words have it that the Deep State disliked Flynn for not doing the job the way NSA has been doing: Be a facilitator of information, rather than a sturdy gatekeeper.

Numerous whispers portrayed him as the one who got the "raw intel" and then rewrote it for DJT briefings. Spicer then confirmed that, making it official that the Deep State will be one more layer away from DJT.

The resignation might not be enough. The next shoe to drop could be some site publishing the actual script.

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2017, 16:54 
Newcomer
Newcomer

euryleia wrote: No can't do. 1. Sushi here is not what should be called sushi. 2. It's the company's trip. I am not authorized to meet outsiders, not until I am done with the auditing.
Eury does assurance for a living?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous 127 28 29 30 31 Next