Marine Arena

It is currently 19 Jun 2018, 04:33

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 02:19 
Tourney Winner
Tourney Winner

BLK, please stop bro. I dont mind if eury sent my pics okay ?
She said i was cute and i remember couple of years she said i was hot, Pazo and I almost got into fight for her lol, because she said Pazo was hot too.

Post subject: Re: EU-7 Postmortem
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 02:40 
Publisher
Publisher

Grim and Kontz were not in the same bracket as yours. BLK. You were bracket 4. Check your replays.
Why are you talking about evidence? There never was a doubt about what Raynor did. The whole discussion was about if it warrants banning him from playing. I am saying that in all the possible choices that I mentioned (Raynor, Bo3, map rotation, banning me) regarding the tourney you happened to side with Grim.
And the answer was YES. It doesn't matter where or who we sided when the decision fall, it would please neither you if we sided with Grim or the other side had we sided with you. Best of 3 was the US standard for tourneys. Monty was using that same rubric since he hosted the earlier tourneys. Map rotation was done by a randomize, not because Grim advocated for or against, but because it was the same protocol Monty had since US tourney days.

And for the record, right after the tourney that Raynor messed up was over, Monty thought about banning Raynor. He said nothing because he was sure that he would not host another.

As for your banning, Excal and Bash were the team that bought up the challenge. Nuku was the ref, Monty was the host. As rules stated, Hosts can override the ref at their discretion, just as hosts reserve the rights to review the sign up sheets. Previous EU tourneys had Monty stated this in the rules. This went without any exception. When the rules were posted you raised no such question and it is amazing to me that you would bring this up after the fact, now. And I should add that by entering the contest, you explicitly agreed with the terms and we assumed you've read them because on both early and last-minute sign up sheets, we had the links to the rules.

Here are the rules again: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=31

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 03:02 
Newcomer
Newcomer

i saw my name a awful lot in this thread. Which is very rude in america to say someones name before asking if you can use it first.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 03:06 
Publisher
Publisher

Valhalla wrote: i saw my name a awful lot in this thread. Which is very rude in america to say someones name before asking if you can use it first.
It has to be, Raynor. We have to be open with what happened so we can learn and improve the future.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 03:12 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Open about what? We already were open about my accident with the gg thing, i payed the price in full. So lets forget about it and move on from there. Now about this whole BLK situation, its pretty painful obviously that he played fair...i mean raynor marines arent a great idea but i can see the reason for getting them. They are strong units, and would have done well in a bracket with someone who didnt just go HT. Gymshark in fact did better the next game that they remade without blk in it. Not to mention if anyone was feeding it was the 950 bounty WhoAmI.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 03:24 
Publisher
Publisher

ts pretty painful obviously that he played fair...i mean raynor marines arent a great idea but i can see the reason for getting them.
The challenge at the time was intentional feeding. The rules said this means an auto disqualification.

See here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=31

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 04:29 
Newcomer
Newcomer

show me a spot in the replay where he intentionally fed? He split vs the ht and didnt lose any hero or elites to gym, while he and raiden actually killed the HT and medi x2 i believe? So no, no intentional feeding like running units into them. There isnt much you can do when you go rine tech and then the person next to you gets a ht....

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 04:40 
Publisher
Publisher

I have a better idea, I am going to move all of this game 3 decision questions to a new thread. Nuku was ref. Monty was host. They decided.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 08:18 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Reading this discussion and having seen the stream with discussion going alongside with it, it seems to me that a game restart and a warning to BLK would have been a more fair solution.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 11:22 
Tourney Winner
Tourney Winner

And I would have loved to maintain the bounty of the raven, the four sentries and the reaper:D, but fortunately it did not matter.