Marine Arena

It is currently 19 Jun 2018, 04:14

All times are UTC

Post subject: This community
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 23:16 
Newcomer
Newcomer

CanCan is sick and tired of the bullshit and bm going on....

I am not here to point fingers at anyone, but I am here to say that everyone needs to cool off a bit and take a look in the mirror.... CUZ U HAVE ALL EITHER STARTED A FIRE, HAVE THROWN FIRE ON THEM FLAMES OR HAVE PARTAKEN IN IT IN SOME OTHER WAY....

Most of the people I know have been involved with a lot of drama recently and I think it needs to stop...

I know I have a right to speak in this matter, cuz I have been part of a lot of drama in the past.... However, nowadays I try to take the highroad and be cool about most things... As a grand example, Fluf used to annoy the fuck out of me, but lately we have been cool and I actually enjoy playing games with him...

Im not saying that everyone should be BFF and that the world needs to hug it out, but what I am saying is that if u have issues with people just pm them to sort it out... If I dislike persons to a point I reckon it can't be fixed anymore I just throw m on block...

Also be aware that your interpretation of something is biased and that sometimes when u take the highroad or talk it out, u will find out that the thing u perceived wasn't the thing that was intended or what actually happened....

This forum is a way to share cool info about the game, may it be strategies, tournaments related stuff, bugs, replays etc etc.... It is not the wall of complaints.... If u want that, go to Jerusalem...

If u have an issue with someone, its totally fine... Thats why we have this arena, so we can duke it out...

So please stop with all the fucking mud throwing and lets just play games.... The tourney ended, 2017 is at its beginning and I reckon its a good time for a fresh start...

And again, please don't think this is a hippie-peace-making-post, cuz it aint.... Its more of a take-a-good-long-look-in-the-mirror-before-u-start-all-this-nonsense-drama-that-actually-only-10-people-will-care-about post....

And talking about this aint no hippie-peace-making-post....:

"RAIDEN, WHERE IS THAT BALANCE U PROMISED 4 MONTHS AGO?"

The tourney should have made it quite obvious that the arena has some (and with some, I mean a lot) really broken things in it AND that the countercircle is still nowhere near balanced.....

So please stop coming up with new and fun things to make this arena more fun.... JUST FIX THE ARENA WE HAVE NOW....

If u need concrete suggestions, please read this forum for a lot of logical advice

Post subject: Re: This community
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 23:20 
Publisher
Publisher

Raiden has been holding back the LoTV update because of the tourney. When I last asked, he said it has the balance changes many of you have been requesting.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 23:22 
Tourney Winner
Tourney Winner

Eury: please keep this cordial and classy, guys
[+] Click to see more
OMG
Cancan is sick blalalal thats where i stopped reading this insulting post! as if you were the Imperator of all the humanity! Chill dude.

Not a single developer gets a salary u know ? Or do u pay him salary ? Maybe u want to fire Raiden ?
Pls get out and come back again in another mood.

Try not to create drama, act nice please and then i am sure Raiden will hear you.
If Kiwa was still a dev he'd ban u for such a bad manners, thats for sure.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 23:30 
Newcomer
Newcomer

@Eury thnx for your reply...

(Eury @ cancan: no need for this too. Stay classy, guys.)
[+] Click to see more
@Aya thnx for proving my point about certain individuals in this community...

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 23:40 
Publisher
Publisher

Oh. Cancan. That specific update on merc has been added months ago. We lost the change logs, but it's in.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 23:44 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Eury: you did not even read his main points.
[+] Click to see more
My heart sheds blood every time I see someone offended or insulted on this forum.

We need safe spaces on the internet and especially this community.

I am outraged that people hurt other's feelers on this forum

http://giphy.com/gifs/feminist-820O8qrMr4aPK

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 23:57 
Game Developer
Game Developer

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=173

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 02:39 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Gosh, so much balance made over several months, sans the features promised for obs for the upcoming tournament and no zoom fix, top notch stuff.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 08:17 
I agree cancan. We have all contributed to the fire.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 10:03 
Newcomer
Newcomer

And it is exactly because of almost every post between Excal's and CanCan's that I have little hope for this community - 9 posts, 3 modded and 1 negatively sarcastic...