Marine Arena

It is currently 15 Dec 2018, 00:29

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2017, 10:12 
Newcomer
Newcomer

also raiden why do u change crawlers? People legit just started to play them after 10 years first thing you do is nerf them wtf... crawler was fine and i have not seen anyone who really dominated a game with them yet unlike with golaiths why dont u nerf golaiths when they are getting played twice as much and win alot more then crawlers?

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2017, 10:16 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Gymshark wrote: You have to invest A LOT in the HT as well, do not forget that and the HT is vincible against two emps for the longest time.
yea but i am talking about ENDGAME not early game and medi makes ht unable to be ht by emp so your argument is invalid.

About the money you dont have to spend that much even if the upgrades were twice as expensive they would still be worth it i rather get a storm upgrade that gives me 48 damage extra per storm then a marine upgrade ht is far to cheap and has no real counter imo everything can be avoided with a medi legit the fact that you managed to win tourney is because ht is broken af and vincent. just accept the fact that ht is super broken...

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2017, 10:30 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Demien seeker missile doesnt have a cap on its kills. He just reduced the splash radius

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2017, 11:40 
I don't agree with many of these changes :(

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2017, 12:14 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I thing Raven CM might be broken because of the dmg reduction now.
I was almost the only one playing it because 2x seeker could kill medi/tank but it might not be the case anymore...

Temples are still NOT fixed. Just make it so Marines have 10 dmg cap and merc do 20 dmg max to temples and the temples will be fixed.

Don't nerf roaches or marauders. They don't need it.

I think you might have nerfed medi too much but let's see...

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2017, 12:15 
Newcomer
Newcomer

i gotta Admit this patch is on to something elite wise. But damn rest dont make bloody sense at all. Frankly 80 % of this make noo sense,

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2017, 12:48 
Andriu wrote: I thing Raven CM might be broken because of the dmg reduction now.
I was almost the only one playing it because 2x seeker could kill medi/tank but it might not be the case anymore...

Temples are still NOT fixed. Just make it so Marines have 10 dmg cap and merc do 20 dmg max to temples and the temples will be fixed.

Don't nerf roaches or marauders. They don't need it.

I think you might have nerfed medi too much but let's see...
+1

Reaper and oracle change is good. Worried about the other changes. And where is the HT fix?

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2017, 12:54 
Newcomer
Newcomer

to sort out some of this chaos discussion here and give some actual feedback on the changes:
the things i like/agree with:

Mara
maraider are realy good in lategame due to high scaling
+1 on scaling nerf

Temple Zealots
there is no arguing that temple zealots need a lategame nerf
i was wondering tho if it would not be better to nerf shield scaling and increase health scale instead, because early temples are not realy strong

Warp Zealots
realy needed nerf on damage.
i very much like that you gave some HP in return !

elites
+1 on nerfing elites in general
they are far to strong

Reaper
a nerf was deffo needed (y)
i think they need some more nerf tho, given that a raven, oracle and sentry nerf is an indirect buff on reapers

siege tank
reducing amout to -> 2 will help SD camping alot (y)
i got a little concern about the elite upgraes tho
voltage coli range nerf seems huge tho, it will only have 10,5 range while other has 12,5.
additionaly voltage cannot kill compounds like the other upgrade, and now also misses the advantage of faster sieging.
i dont think voltage will be used anymore

BC
the matrix cooldown nerf makes alot of sense
i also like alot that the upgrades are now clearly devided into a farming upgrade with higher speed and range, and a counter upgrade with matrix and better yamato.

raven
raven was overpowered for years now
splitting turrets and seeker into different upgrades will finally solve that issue
even tho i think a turret nerf was needed, a HP scale nerf from 60 -> 30 would be abit much no?
maybe start with 60 -> 45 instead?

sentry
good change, realy needed

now for the other changes:

oracles
i think having disable on supremacy is alot better than HP%.
disable softcounters but doesnt kill, HP% kills

mothership
it is known that cloak creates lag.
additionaly MS shield could be combined with several units.
all MA is about os developing new strategies by combining units and play as a team with your ally, is it?
why remove that?

medivac
the reason medivac gets played so often is because it is the only unit at hand that allows advanced micro.
many ppl been whining about medivacs dropping their base, but it is so very simple to place a turret at your compound, and buy some tanks for denfese (phtons proved solid as well), and there will be no drops on compounds no more.
the reason MA has a fanbase is because of all the micro options it has, and i strongly disagree with removing micro options from the game, as this hurts pro games

the fact that medivac and sentry are the only support casters at hand for advanced micro doesnt mean they should get removed.
there should be MORE of this kind !!

PS: simply removing 2x medi had been enough

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2017, 15:10 
Newcomer
Newcomer

But yea just awfull patch really like half shit need fixing is ignored and wrong shit getting nerfed. Cant disagree with the elites. But like medi Damn son u allrdy ruined that shit just do so u cant pick up heroes or make it a buy thing. this is just getting silly

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2017, 15:33 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Kontz wrote: But yea just awfull patch really like half shit need fixing is ignored and wrong shit getting nerfed. Cant disagree with the elites. But like medi Damn son u allrdy ruined that shit just do so u cant pick up heroes or make it a buy thing. this is just getting silly

+1

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next