Marine Arena

It is currently 16 Jul 2018, 10:15

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2018, 22:36 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Battle.net ID: #2908
This is the design of the game and not something that was designed and not performing. It was a nice copy of the definition of a bug but that doesn't stand as an argument at all. Unless u are a 6-year-old child who does not really comprehend plain issues. Here is plain simple and it becomes obvious. Nvidia has a strong point there and I am sure it will be taken into serious consideration. On the other hand, speaking with speculations on what if and what if not, while we have all the facts, now seems to be, an effort to disorient the issue of an abusement within the team. Another issue is the wrong explanations of words. I never saw the word bug in Raiden's answer. Just fixing. We pretty much understand at this point that the fixing goes towards the discouragement on players behaving terribly. Last but not least. I strongly suggest new players and old do their research and always back up their game of play and their strategies on how solid they are and what's their background coming from. I now suggest you the same.

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2018, 23:21 
Game Developer
Game Developer

Well this is now fixed and players who attack theirs/allied CC's will get defeat after 3 attacks and they can only quit the game.
Now on the other hand, this report about saying to a player to give control and then make him get kicked, is indeed not something nice to do.
There's no reason to make things complicated while we can make em much easier.
I could simply enable for the kicked player the option to "Watch Game" and make all his units/structures get destroyed once he selects that, but is this really necessary?

So again, there's no need to make things more complicated, lets keep it clean and show the good example.

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2018, 20:48 
Newcomer
Newcomer

he said fixing not changing. "Fixing" "the action of mending or repairing something.
"the roof needs fixing""
he himself doesnt need to say its a bug to make it a bug. im not defending the fact that i made my ally get kicked but saying it is something intended that your ally's units lose their vision is clearly wrong as then he would say changing and not fixing.
so your entire start "This is the design of the game and not something that was designed and not performing." is clearly wrong.

and you saying its not a bug and me copying the definition of a bug (and then putting the things we are talking about in there and comparing to the definition) does stand as an argument. definitions are there for a reason.

"Last but not least. I strongly suggest new players and old do their research and always back up their game of play and their strategies on how solid they are and what's their background coming from. I now suggest you the same"

why would you suggest me to watch my replays to get better? what does that have to do with anything in this conversation? no matter how good someone is at one point its impossible to make up for an ally who is below a certain level

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2018, 23:33 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm amazed some people think this isn't a bug and I'm also amazed the other people still waste time trying to convice them otherwise whilst this is such a trivial thing...

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2018, 12:31 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: TPKpaul#2964
First wrote: I'm amazed some people think this isn't a bug and I'm also amazed the other people still waste time trying to convice them otherwise whilst this is such a trivial thing...
<br>
I get the first part but it isn't trivial if a player convinces his ally to give control and that player abuses that to kick his ally!

That option needs to be fixed straight away.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2018, 14:52 
Newcomer
Newcomer

The trivial thing I'm talking about is the discussion about what you name this "feature", not what the feature entails.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2018, 15:02 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: TPKpaul#2964
ahhhh sorry first! :) You knew what I meant! I totally agree in that case.

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 06:22 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

@gonostrom As Tychs used to say: You can't fix stupid.

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 15:39 
Newcomer
Newcomer

i guess that's why you don't see this is a bug

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 18:36 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

I am gonna let this one drop and make a really loud noise.