Marine Arena

It is currently 17 Aug 2018, 18:45

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 13:12 
Newcomer
Newcomer

A part of ur sarcasm , the facts are: u kick people from lobby, u are beta.

U dont give a good reason, telling me to get some tea is not the way to answer to my post.

Have a nice day man.

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 20:26 
It's me, Mario!

Guys, its the internet.
Get over it, snipe em and kick their ass on the arena instead of whining here everytime it happens.

And stop baiting....

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 21:11 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Battle.net ID: #2908
Hahaha..on the first game I sniped them and then kicked them...seems like I am on the right track...and ofc...@poorDemien....dont forget the tea !!!

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 21:57 
Newcomer
Newcomer

@raiden arent betas meant to be mature?

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2018, 00:01 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Guyz it would be good if you dont argue in this forum it is not the place for that.

I believe more Platanix kicked you from lobby because Demien should have been not nice with him at some time. We all know Demien is the world n1 flaming. Some can laugh of that , other can take it more seriously.

@Demien .
I see more here some non valid accusations with no link with his beta status, but i believe more it is a personal issue with platanix. BM and flame less, and people will start to be nice with you also

@Gustav
I beleive Platanix just answer in an ironic manner because it was at start a stupid accusation.
HE could have answered in a nicer way, but this is the only thing i can say on him.
But as an old beta you sure know a lot about immaturity 8-) :P

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2018, 05:26 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Dr Lolotor wrote: Guyz it would be good if you dont argue in this forum it is not the place for that.

I believe more Platanix kicked you from lobby because Demien should have been not nice with him at some time. We all know Demien is the world n1 flaming. Some can laugh of that , other can take it more seriously.

@Demien .
I see more here some non valid accusations with no link with his beta status, but i believe more it is a personal issue with platanix. BM and flame less, and people will start to be nice with you also

@Gustav
I beleive Platanix just answer in an ironic manner because it was at start a stupid accusation.
HE could have answered in a nicer way, but this is the only thing i can say on him.
But as an old beta you sure know a lot about immaturity 8-) :P
The good old prejudice. I did an upgrade, so tell me honestly when i bm with u in this months, cause i play with u in team and u saw clearly the amount of time i get victim of bm or kickin from lobby or so. I always face team alone and im human when somebody i got angry cause alone vs 2 or 3 team was bad to lose caause of intentional feed...but ok

I repeat, if u are beta u dont kick people from lobby.
Look at replay and u will see who is the one that dont give respect.

But it' s ok man. No problem

I stay my position, i m the bm but the one that report the bad behaviour of decimate and loki and then everybody say i was right. Will be the same with platanix, just give him the time to show his real manner.
Just look how polite he is in this conversation.

Theeen, thanks for ur appreciation. I will remember it.

I go take my tea

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2018, 16:51 
Newcomer
Newcomer

And u delete the post of plata. Funny

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2018, 17:17 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I see others also chip into this discussion, and cannot resist to give my 2 cents. Judging from the posts Demien wants to (quite politely) make a point and Platanix makes (not so politely) fun of Demien. Reading the chats in the replay Demien not BM's. This discussion does look childish (more so from Platanix than Demien), and is not becoming (old) beta testers, or anybody that wants to make a serious impression. Vero wanted to stop this discussion, but it seems to no avail.

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2018, 10:24 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Sacha wrote: I see others also chip into this discussion, and cannot resist to give my 2 cents. Judging from the posts Demien wants to (quite politely) make a point and Platanix makes (not so politely) fun of Demien. Reading the chats in the replay Demien not BM's. This discussion does look childish (more so from Platanix than Demien), and is not becoming (old) beta testers, or anybody that wants to make a serious impression. Vero wanted to stop this discussion, but it seems to no avail.
Really, thanks

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2018, 12:42 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Battle.net ID: #2908
Here are the base facts. A couple of days ago I joined a pug with mostly not so experienced players. At some point, Demien joined the lobby. The game started and by the end of it, he started talking about why we don't kill him since he lost almost everything he invested in. Every experienced player would know that following an advice like that especially coming from an enemy might be a trap. Not to mention that after an intense gameplay someone might need a proper rest time of about 3-7 min to reorganize and set the numbers currently on the map in some order(Upgrades, units lost etc.). Especially if the game shows winning sings. I need to make clear that this attitude of why not kill me now, was demonstrated quite some time ago by the same player in another co-clan member Johngrammat, followed by very strong comments from Demien of the type '' u don't know who I am'' '' I will kick you from this clan'' etc. That flame came due to a 4v4 vote and the fact that the losing team couldn't handle a semi-pro middle siege tactic. Thankfully the flame didn't go off in my game since I choose not to answer to that and take my time winning by enforcing my rhythm of gameplay. Following the next game, I joined a lobby with a single player in it. Some NVY dude. Right after I joined the dude I prementioned left and rejoined in a right after with Demien in his party. Didn't had to be science professor to see where this was heading. So I decided to kick them telling them silently that maybe they should join another lobby. Demien insisted a lot, but at the end, the game started without them. End of facts.
To the imaginary part of the story and its probable outcome(s), ill refer to History. One can start telling others something that is really outrageous and by all means insane and by keep repeating that, someone else will actually come to believe it. Applying propaganda and misleading others is a strong sign of a twisted reality someone lives. When I referred to tea in my previous posts I wasn't ironic. I did mean it. Having too much alcohol in your blood can make u over-optimize things and lose track of reality.
Closing up by saying the following. People can change. They just have to change their last thought before they act or say something, from '' I don't care '' to '' It's my responsibility to care''. That alone would solve most issues and as a bonus, exposing dark souls with secret agendas.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next