Marine Arena

It is currently 23 Sep 2018, 16:52

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2018, 00:14 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Tower defence: Some small nerf is needed overall cause turtling is overall anti-game.
THor: They were slightly too weak imo , so a small boost was needed
Zealot: THat wont change the mechanic about temple, but at least decrease the number of hit it can absorb in end game. 2 ups to absorb 1 more hit seems fair.
Disruptors: I see them not that much unbalance cause they are also hard to micro. Maybe some micro them and the orbs very well. We had some complain about his power in premade. i think it is good to change some properties of the upgrades, but nerfing both cooldown by 33% and price by +50 is too much. I guess only one of those must be chosen.
goliaths: lastest patch was too hard for Goli. HAving 5.5 range only makes them pretty useless vs air overall. And this is not fair compared to other units. Even with some nice upgrades, they do no good results in air fight. 5.75 range about might be ok instead of 5.5?

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2018, 04:22 

Temples are not an issue anymore in MA i would say because lategame there are huge amounts of counterplay(styles, tactics, heroes and elites) and earlygame i would say they are only an issue if they find a weaker player to feed on, anyone else will just wall up against them.

Thor, I am not sure how they are right now but the last nerf was too hard on them so I personally welcome the buff.

Marine Arena TD-Mode... Although I see that because of the nerfs they became weaker, their fully upgraded strength is still far away from anything that makes remote sense and the only real issue was photon cannon.

Goli, VERY GOOD, they were far too weak with the lower range, highly appreciated. [regarding the hidden armor ignore mechanic I would like to request a post with all the hidden mechanics summer up by Raiden because this one was news to me for example.

Voids....comeooooon
we reached a point where I CAN WIN PREMADES WITH VOIDS... ME ... I am one of the worst void players in the pre scene and even i can win games with them, they are one of the strongest units in the game right now due to overall balance and need a NERF, not a gamebreaking buff, might aswell increase their armor scaling.... :D

Some I disagree but defo appreciate the move in the right direction overall.

Crow

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2018, 09:26 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: TPKpaul#2964
Destroyers could do with a slight buff because even though Gols are useless atm they just don't do enough damage to be viable.

Gols are much needed because apart from being pretty useless in general after reaction nerf from before it means that ALL air is OP right now.

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2018, 18:38 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Nvidia#2240
why goliath doesn't have the air counter tag? i mean why change range, and re change it after, maybe just make them do like 20% more damage to air mercenaries? did this been tried?

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2018, 08:00 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

NVYclanNViDia wrote: why goliath doesn't have the air counter tag? i mean why change range, and re change it after, maybe just make them do like 20% more damage to air mercenaries? did this been tried?
Why not just delete air ? not that i mind just means more zealots for me
but that is not the way to go no :P

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 01:12 
Game Developer
Game Developer

Topic Locked due to Changes already Implemented and are in "Change Log" Section.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=437

Thank you.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2