Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Eyyo#21790
@max Not sure about what you are trying to say

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 14:52 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: 2686
Eyyo wrote: @max Not sure about what you are trying to say
I just don't know what the point is, when it's the "good" players that deside that they are the good players themselves.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 15:02 
Newcomer
Newcomer

these lists are 100% based on opinions, meaning they dont actually change anything. me excal and grim could make lists where we put decimate and loki as the 2 best players, that doesnt make them better than they are.

i made this topic because i want to know peoples opinion.

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 15:03 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: ExCaL#2981
TOP 10 with summary
Category order -> Micro, Game Sense, Teamplay, Awareness, Strat variety

1. GrimReaper - 46
10 10 10 9 7
The most decorated MA player. 2x tourney winner with unrivalled micro, game sense and teamwork. My one criticism is that does he mix his strat up enough? Saying that, even if you know whats coming...can you stop it?

2. Excal - 45
10 10 8 9 8
Is happy to go head to head with anyone in a micro battle, he often knows what to do and when. Arguably lacks some teamplay and doesn't mix it up strat wise too much.

2. Kontz - 45
9 10 9 9 8
Tournament winner. A dinosaur of the game and knows the game inside out. Very solid across the board, and recently added some strat variety to his arsenal.

4. Gustav - 44
10 10 8 7 9
Arguably the most improved player. Scary micro and a raised game sense have put gustav in to what grim would call "tier 1". Untested for me in teamplay at the very highest level, and sometimes lacks awareness as can lose stuff to ghosts.

5. Crow - 42
8 8 9 9 8
Another dinosaur of the game, and although not as active as he used to be, still performs at a very high level. Incredible teamplayer, with arguably the best ghost control of all time, it is no suprise crow has reached several tournament finals. For me, he can get too focused on his neighbours in the game, rather than following the pace of the entire map and reacting accordingly.

6. BigCheif - 41
8 8 9 8 8
Another player who has improved a lot and is very solid across all the categories. Has recently shown the importance of teamplay, and has won many a pre with his mate TPKPaul.

7. Demonator - 40
10 8 7 7 8

An absolute monster with his unit control. Demo can micro his army and elites and feed like crazy - arguably one of the best players at controlling his units. Lacks some awareness (could be his crap pc?) and kinda does his own thing in the game. Not as active as he used to be, but could easily be top 3 with more gametime.

8. Leviathanx - 39
9 9 8 8 5

Levi is regarded as the best air player on the game. His splits are second to none, and he knows what, when and how to engage. His weakness is strat variety and the early game, as its often predictable to know whats coming. At one stage he added some early elites to his play which he had great success with. If he did this more often, as well as mastered another playstyle, levi could easily challenge top 5.

8. BOOMBAP (tyronne) - 39
7 8 8 8 8

Boomie has improved lately, due to good activity in playing pres. He has mixed it up strategy wise, and can be seen to do queen play, medi play or melee marine. This for me has brought him into the top 10.

10. Eyyo -
8 7 8 8 7
A new entry in the top 10. I must admit I've not seen a great deal of him, but from what I have I've been impressed. Very active in pub bashing, Eyyo has also held his own in some top pres, with good unit control being a highlight.

There of course many players that could arguably make the list. In addition, some inactive good players like vincent, fluffy, andriu and raynor. Because ive not seen much of them. I decided to leave them out. Cheers x

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 18:16 
Newcomer
Newcomer

The classic list based on ooe pre.
Ooe pre are full of high level players. For sure there are some pro that must be in top 5 like gustav crow excal grim.. But the point remain the same. We will discuss a list of players that play premades only in a small group, against always the same players... If u get me..
Imoh the players that i mentioned are really the best. The other are not to their level even if they are pro.
But if i see a list where a person put gustav top 3 and eyyo top 10, i really cant take it serious.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 18:29 
Newcomer
Newcomer

ooe premades are simply the premades with the highest level. i do not think anyone can really argue with that. do you want us to base skill levels from pubs? from semi premades? from mediocre premades?
make your own list please, i made this topic to get different peoples opinions, and not just mine and excals opinions. if you make your list and it has some players i dont even know who they are then maybe i can learn something new. instead of complaining about our lists make one yourself.

and i dont really have a comment about you not liking my list since its all based on opinions.

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 20:18 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: TPKpaul#2964
Well i found it tough to make my list because there aren't that many "exceptional" players IMHO.

I got a top 7 which is based on who i see play regularly... (Demo, Andrui, Raynor excluded in the list)

1. Grim
2. Excal
3. Kontz
4. Gustav
5. Crow
6. Bigchief
7. Levi

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 20:19 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: TPKpaul#2964
lol just noticed mine is nearly the same as excals lmao...

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2018, 01:57 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Best player EU

1 : SMASH

2 : Kontz

3 : LittleSmash

4 : Uwantsumfuk

5 ihascookie

Masterfull skill all over the board on theese 5 guys i WONDER WHO IT IS

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2018, 22:43 
Newcomer