Marine Arena

It is currently 14 Dec 2018, 11:59

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: About 4 vs 4 mode
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2018, 19:36 
Newcomer
Newcomer

hi guys

i had yesterday 2 games in row with 4 vs 4 mode and no sd activated (3 other players).

i was suprised that we won the first game and do that we pooled after 50 minute mark one

player, so he could upgrade his marines with hero damage, i was disabling the defense and the

other 2 players switched to melee mercs to count the 1 remaining team .

(so it was 4 vs 2 to win a fucking game)

the second game was the same camping for 30 minutes. we started to attack them and they

come with heroes again and after 45 minute mark it was the end of us.

my complain is about this camping game.

Raiden reduced in one upgrade from 3 siege tanks to 2 to prevent this camping style of games.

Now we have the same issue and like gonor wrote in another thread base defense doesnt suck.

And ofc if you have any idea how to break the upgraded defense on the first 2 hours please tell me .

always hf guys

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2018, 20:49 
Newcomer
Newcomer

base def should get nerfed to the ground again and the auto tturrets from command center should be buffed. thats all i can say

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 06:14 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: #2908
4v4 is a legit mode. I cant understand why do all players should play according to someone else's needs. I'll say it again. Just before some months ago, players didn't even know what sd is. Now is the rush of modern days suddenly everyone wants the fast track in their lives, demanding whatever they don't like or understand to be removed. Have some dignity and even if u lose or win, try to figure out how u evolved through the experience. That's all there is to it. And btw, why do everyone(since they know their shit) votes for normal speed and no Sd if they want fast games. That doesn't make any sense at all.

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 12:22 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Dignity or no dignity, 4v4 with a team turtling in vs noobs ruins anybody's experience since it is so easy to defend your base and just watch the minerals stacking up from attempts to break the defenses. You don't learn anything from it and only get frustrated. In my view it is simple exploitation / abuse of game mechanics with one sole purpose: to win. At the expense of other players' fun. Not cool behavior.

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 15:05 
Newcomer
Newcomer

ofc its a legit mode, but its a broken mode with no sd activated .

like i said before we was 4 guys to fight 2 with full upgraded defense after 1:30 and it

wasn't so easy and i have my dignity when i lose and i always call gg when someone played

better then me , but come on, like sacha said they use the mechanics to win a game , cause they

wouldn't win a single game against me in normal mode.

they do not get better when the play this mode.

when i started playing ma , i remember when i was against milionera and amihalkov and milio

uses his 2 dark templars with melee and i couldn't find out how he kill my units.

i watched the replay and i find it out . this is how you learn some new strategy .

and believe me i will never learn this camping mode style, how to seat in base and wait for 2

hours or longer to win a game, that you are saying its legit .