Marine Arena

It is currently 11 Dec 2018, 04:54

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2018, 12:11 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Litch#2215
I suggest increasing medivac splash heal by 100% and the base heal value to 15: Double medivac with the heal upgrade was having a really hard time healing my army kept going to 0 energy before getting most of my army to full hp even tried with a third medi and was still having a hard time.

Increase maximum unload/load range by 3: medivac is super easy to kill when trying to pick up injured units while fighting because the unload/load range is so low this will make it so it's hard to target kill in a fight while picking up injured units

Increase unload/load speed by +0.050: medivac currenlty unloads units super slow and its really easy to target kill.

Increase medivacs cost to 250 and make it so you only can have 1:
Medivac is currently used a lot late game to doom drop a team when you are behind which isn't particularly hard and just ruins the game for a team that has done really well: This while make so you need fewer units in your base to protect against doom drops and will decrease the chance of a doom drop succeeding significantly.

Increase max cargo with the elite upgrade to 120 instead of 90:
Medivac is currently only worth getting to take towers easier, drop compounds, DOOM DROP and to drop air with goliath "if you are ahead of the player you are dropping or if he selects is whole army when attacking leaving his base open for a medi drop" its near impossible to overwhelm an army with a medivac because it unload units so slow and fits so few units.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2018, 12:51 
Newcomer
Newcomer

+ 1 On all dont agree with the healing part but other then that

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2018, 13:18 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Litch#2215
Make it so that when you kill a medivac the units drop on the ground and get stunned for 1 second: This will punich bad medivac players and decrease the chance of a doom drop succeeding.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2018, 13:50 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: 22547
+ 1 On all except for the healing part. Instead, increase the support tower splash radius and heal base value or make it so that all the units that are in the medivac get passively healed by a value of for example 5 per second.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2018, 14:30 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: 2536
+1 I like it and it will be better IMO.

No more.

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2018, 12:12 
Newcomer
Newcomer

One thing which has always been weird to me is that if you have 2 units standing next to eachother both damaged the same amount the medivac heals one but the one getting heal from the splash heal gets healed faster than the main target of the heal.

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2018, 13:21 
Newcomer
Newcomer

+1 to all. I was against nerf two years ago, when the first changes where made(dereased cargo space and the other stuff).

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2018, 19:12 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: xdrkxfactrx#2663
Hi

Its called a medicvac buts we should rename it to dropshit(ship) it heals are complete garbaged compared to the utility it provides, its had great uses maybe to great.

i would change the value of uints like Mercs units counts as 2 unit in a medic and marines takes 1 space, so u dont see masses medics with full loaded goliaths. u can increase the capicty to 120 instead of 90 that way

also limited to 1 would be a gread adjustment.

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2018, 21:10 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Mercs already count as 2 -_-

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2018, 23:37 
Newcomer
Newcomer

-I also suggest medivac beeing able to use a "little boy" ability to be sure you wont miss to destroy anything below.
-Medivac should also have a teleport to save it anytime. ofc no nrj needed with a 10 sec cooldown. 0 sec cooldown would be op!
-Starting armor should be 10 cause losing it early is always a pain.