Marine Arena

It is currently 11 Dec 2018, 05:13

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2018, 11:01 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Dr Lolotor wrote: -I also suggest medivac beeing able to use a "little boy" ability to be sure you wont miss to destroy anything below.
-Medivac should also have a teleport to save it anytime. ofc no nrj needed with a 10 sec cooldown. 0 sec cooldown would be op!
-Starting armor should be 10 cause losing it early is always a pain.

As a BETA TESTER this is the best answer ever. You should come with arguments for our request, i imagine that`s not how it works. You should be proud of you. Now shut up and make me a sandwich!

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2018, 18:47 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: #2908
Now there is a dude who needs to be taken seriously. Too bad he is so hooked on a miserable sandwich. I suggest you take that extra imagination and fix your own. Sandwich.

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2018, 20:33 
Newcomer
Newcomer

please stay on topic

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 07:11 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: 2686
What I don't understand is why we are talking about the medivac. It's still being used which means it isn't completely useless. Why aren't we talking about all the other mercs, who are completely useless. Medi does its job. It can drop compounds, capture towers and save your heroes. I think the medivac is fine as it is.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 10:45 
Newcomer
Newcomer

+1111111 maximus.
Medivac isnt bad at all, the only ones that can think that are the ones that cant play it

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:26 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Litch#2215
MaxLaks (Maximus) wrote: What I don't understand is why we are talking about the medivac. It's still being used which means it isn't completely useless. Why aren't we talking about all the other mercs, who are completely useless. Medi does its job. It can drop compounds, capture towers and save your heroes. I think the medivac is fine as it is.
Medivac is an elite not a merc. You can make a post about the other MERCS you think is useless if you want, Immortals would be a good start.
It sucks at dropping compounds btw using a medivac to drop a compound is only successful if you actually kill the compound otherwise you just feed as most people do. Dropping a compound and actually killing the compound only works if the player you are dropping is stupid enough to leave his base open or if you are far ahead of the player and he hasn't bought base defense yet. It's good at saving heroes if the player you are playing vs hasn't already bought a ghost once he has a ghost all he has to do the make it impossible for you to save your hero with medivac anymore is to emp it. If you want to use it to save your hero you have to disable the heal and you cant use it for the boost because you won't have enough energy for saving the hero. Is it a medivac at that point?

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:37 
Newcomer
Newcomer

zyptan wrote: Medivac sucks
Well, it's not really true what you are saying. The medi has enough energy to boost, and pick up heroes. Also if you was able to drop compounds, even though they have base defense and army camping there, it would be OP as hell. Maybe you are just not good enough with it, no hate, but I've seen Gustav play medi in tier 1 pres, and he can pick his heroes up even though the enemies have Ghosts. And last, you say it's bad that the drop on compounds is only succesfull if you kill the compounds. How else would you like it to be?

Last edited by MaxLaks (Maximus) on 08 Nov 2018, 21:44, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:40 
Newcomer
Newcomer

zyptan wrote: Medivac is an elite not a merc.
i know. Misstype..

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:41 
Newcomer
Newcomer

MaxLaks (Maximus) wrote:
zyptan wrote: Medivac sucks
Well, it's not really true what you are saying. The med ihas enough energy to boost, and pick up heroes. Also if you was able to drop compounds, even though they have base defense and army camping there, it would be OP as hell. Maybe you are just not good enough with it, no hate, but I've seen Gustav play medi in tier 1 pres, and he can pick his heroes up even though the enemies have Ghosts.
Must have been a tier noob premade in that case it's super easy to just emp the medivac which makes it unable to pick up the hero. I said boost heal and pick up.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:44 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Gonorstrom even said a few days ago on lord_cannys stream that its only good combined with goliaths.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next