Marine Arena

It is currently 11 Dec 2018, 05:34

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:45 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: 2686
zyptan wrote: Must have been a tier noob premade in that case it's super easy to just emp the medivac which makes it unable to pick up the hero. I said boost heal and pick up.
Can you make some counter-arguments to my arguments maybe instead of just flaming?

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:47 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Litch#2215
I also saw Gonorstroms medivac ht play get destroyed by a noob called Melzal in a premade a few weeks ago on Ilord_cannys stream

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:49 
Newcomer
Newcomer

zyptan wrote: I also saw Gonorstroms medivac ht play get destroyed by a noob called Melzal in a premade a few weeks ago on Ilord_cannys stream
Ok, lets say the medi sucks at picking up Heroes and Elites. Which I don't think is correct. What do you then have to say about my other arguments? I'm interrested in hearing your opinion, maybe you know something I don't.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:50 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Its pretty noob level to not be able to emp a medivac.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:51 
Newcomer
Newcomer

That leaves the medivac to only being able to hold towers sounds pretty bad to me.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 21:53 
Newcomer
Newcomer

zyptan wrote: That leaves the medivac to only being able to hold towers sounds pretty bad to me.
Did you even read what I wrote? It can keep towers, drop compounds, flank armies, drop heroes and elites etc...

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 22:18 
Newcomer
Newcomer

You used to be able to use medivac to punish an army that is out of position by dropping it, you still can but the chance of you losing your medivac is pretty high compared to what it used to be "you don't need an elite or hero to counter this all you have to do is to target fire the medivac which will work most of the time" because the unload speed is so slow and the medivac fits so few units. U used to be able to pick up units on red hp and put them back at base then let the medivac heal them up to full hp or just let the units stay in the medivac and heal with the upgrade it used to have. This requires a lot of apm btw, if you try to do this you will quickly realize that you can't because the unload/load range is to low and all the enemy has to do is to move in and target kill your medivac which is pretty easy compared to picking up red hp units, if you manage to do this without losing your medivac "which only works in pubs" you will quickly realize that the medivac and support tower heal is way to slow it takes soooo long from the to get back up to full hp.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 22:24 
Newcomer
Newcomer

MaxLaks (Maximus) wrote:
zyptan wrote: Medivac sucks
And last, you say it's bad that the drop on compounds is only succesfull if you kill the compounds. How else would you like it to be?
didn't say that that's bad. Just said that in case you didn't realize that. In a high tier premade dropping the compound isn't an option unless you are ahead in upgrades or the player does a mistake and leaves his base open. my point is that dropping the compound isn't a option vs good players. which isn't a bad thing btw. but you should at least be able to use the medivac to pick up red hp units which req a lot of apm/micro without losing your medivac to the pure army instead of something the counters the medivac like a ghost, corrupter, Vikings. It will be worth to get for example 2 corrupters to counter medivac if the cost increases to 250 like suggested.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2018, 23:32 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: ExCaL#2981
+1 zyptan

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2018, 00:01 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Gonorstrom wrote: +1111111 maximus.
Medivac isnt bad at all, the only ones that can think that are the ones that cant play it
So Excal, bigcheif, Kontz, Grimreaper and I cant play medivac? I think its quite the opposite.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next