Marine Arena
http://marinearena.info/

Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!
http://marinearena.info/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=512
Page 6 of 8

Author:  Gonorstrom [ 09 Nov 2018, 10:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!

The pickup range is about 4, i dont know the exact number though. So if you stay 4 range behind your army you can pick the frontline up. For 6 range units to move in and kill it they need to be 2 range away from your frontline. Please try getting into 2 range of the enemy units without feeding them like hell lol

Author:  zyptan [ 09 Nov 2018, 10:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!

MaxLaks (Maximus) wrote:
MaxLaks (Maximus) wrote: things
With things I mean, compound dropping, hero/elite saving, holding towers etc..
Medivac is pretty good a holding tower and dropping compounds as I said in the post. I don't use the medivac for saving elites and heroes because it takes so much energy might work for some people but not for me. i find for example medivac ht to farm pretty badly

I want this suggestion to make better at healing my injured units at base.
I want this suggestion to make it better at picking up injured units and so that you have to get a corrupter, Viking thor, ghost etc to counter your medivac pick up micro. like you have too with other units.
I want this suggestion to punish you harder for losing your medivac by increasing the cost and make it so that when you kill the medivac the units drop on the ground and get stunned for 1 second so it easier to kill them once you've killed the medivac.
I want this suggestion to increase your ability to punish players that are out of position by overwhelming their army.
I want this suggestion to make it harder for doom drops to work by reducing the medivac count to 1 and making it so the units get stunned on the ground the medivac is killed.
I want this suggestion to make it worth to counter medivac with 1 or two corrupters by increasing the cost to 250.

I think that these change except for increasing its healing would overall increase the medivacs skill ceiling.

Author:  zyptan [ 09 Nov 2018, 10:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!

Gonorstrom wrote: The pickup range is about 4, i dont know the exact number though. So if you stay 4 range behind your army you can pick the frontline up. For 6 range units to move in and kill it they need to be 2 range away from your frontline. Please try getting into 2 range of the enemy units without feeding them like hell lol
Works pretty well with Goliath.

Author:  Gonorstrom [ 09 Nov 2018, 10:35 ]
Post subject:  Re: Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!

Goliaths are slow, if you let them get into 1.8 range of your army you have ages to back your medivac. Goliath medivac is a whole nother case though but its only multilock making that op. Stalkers, crawlers and hunters who atm are very popular mercenaries would destroy the goliaths very fast if they tried to move into 1.8 range from your army

Author:  zyptan [ 09 Nov 2018, 10:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!

Gonorstrom wrote: Goliaths are slow, if you let them get into 1.8 range of your army you have ages to back your medivac. Goliath medivac is a whole nother case though but its only multilock making that op. Stalkers, crawlers and hunters who atm are very popular mercenaries would destroy the goliaths very fast if they tried to move into 1.8 range from your army
Depends a lot on how far ahead or behind you are in upgrades

Author:  MaxLaks (Maximus) [ 09 Nov 2018, 11:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!

zyptan wrote: Depends a lot on how far ahead or behind you are in upgrades
If you are much behind in upgrades, the Goliaths should be able to kill your Medivac, while surviving your army.

Author:  zyptan [ 09 Nov 2018, 11:03 ]
Post subject:  Re: Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!

MaxLaks (Maximus) wrote:
zyptan wrote: Depends a lot on how far ahead or behind you are in upgrades
If you are much behind in upgrades, the Goliaths should be able to kill your Medivac, while surviving your army.
ok

Author:  MaxLaks (Maximus) [ 09 Nov 2018, 11:05 ]
Post subject:  Re: Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!

Gonorstrom wrote: ...only multilock making that op.
This is a good point. People talk about Goliath range or damage being op, when it actually is the multilock that's insanely strong.

Author:  MaxLaks (Maximus) [ 09 Nov 2018, 11:06 ]
Post subject:  Re: Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!

zyptan wrote: Depends a lot on how far ahead or behind you are in upgrades
If you are much behind in upgrades, the Goliaths should be able to kill your Medivac, while surviving your army.
Don't you agree?

Author:  zyptan [ 09 Nov 2018, 11:06 ]
Post subject:  Re: Medivac is currently supa bad need buff!

MaxLaks (Maximus) wrote:
Gonorstrom wrote: ...only multilock making that op.
This is a good point. People talk about Goliath range or damage being op, when it actually is the multilock that's insanely strong.
you should make a post about it if its so op

Page 6 of 8 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/