Marine Arena

It is currently 11 Dec 2018, 05:09

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2018, 23:31 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Litch#2215
MaxLaks (Maximus) wrote: It seems like I've missunderstood you completely. Your title doesn't really add up with the arguments you make. So from what you say, it seems like you want a complete rework of the Medivac. Reduce the amounts to one, and buff it alot while punishing losses of Medivacs more than now.

I was trying to connect that with your title, which I think is missleading. You don't want the Medivac to be buffed. You want it to be different. Or am I miles away from what you're suggesting?
Medivac is super bad and this is a buff for players that are good with medivac.
Not a rework whatsoever increases your options with it.
U know its never worth getting more than 1 medivac unless you are playing vs air imo.
The cost increase so it's worth getting Vikings or corrupters to counter it
Did u even read any of the suggestions?

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2018, 23:41 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: 2686
zyptan wrote: Medivac is super bad and this is a buff for players that are good with medivac.
I still don't think it's bad, and you haven't really made any counterarguments to mine.

zyptan wrote: U know its never worth getting more than 1 medivac unless you are playing vs air imo.
Sometimes it's worth, if you are dropping a base.

zyptan wrote: The cost increase so it's worth getting Vikings or corrupters to counter it
I don't see how increase in price will make it more attractive to buy vikings/corrupter to counter it.

zyptan wrote: Did u even read any of the suggestions?

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2018, 00:22 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Litch#2215
MaxLaks (Maximus) wrote:
zyptan wrote: Medivac is super bad and this is a buff for players that are good with medivac.
I still don't think it's bad, and you haven't really made any counterarguments to mine.
It's not bad if you happy with the fact that it can be used to save heroes, take towers, drop compounds and doom drop.

I think it should be able to drop armies that are out of position better, too actually be worth to use its heal, I think it should be better at picking up injured units.
zyptan wrote: U know its never worth getting more than 1 medivac unless you are playing vs air imo.
Sometimes it's worth, if you are dropping a base.
its worth if u doom drop which only ruins the game imo. You never need more than 1 to drop compounds.
zyptan wrote: The cost increase so it's worth getting Vikings or corrupters to counter it
I don't see how increase in price will make it more attractive to buy vikings/corrupter to counter it.
I would buy corrupters to protect against potential drops and for their nice ability, they are also nice to protect vs Ravens. I don't actually know if it would work as protection vs medivac because I can't test it. I'm just assuming that it would because corrupters/Vikings are supposed to counter air elites.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2018, 10:17 
Newcomer
Newcomer

zyptan wrote:
Gonorstrom wrote: Anyone can boost and flank with a medivac.
Not to true at all. Not without feeding our loosing their medivac
It is the most basic of medivac skills and everyone who pre's regularly know how to use it by now, atleast 90% do. So yea being able to flank with a medivac without losing it doesnt make you a good medivac player

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2018, 20:38 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: 2686
zyptan wrote: It's not bad if you happy with the fact that it can be used to save heroes, take towers, drop compounds and doom drop.
Well, if you agree that the Medivac is capable of doing all these things, which it's imo, then how can you call it bad/trash?

zyptan wrote: I think it should be better at picking up injured units.
How would you make it better at that? That depends 100% of your own skills, unless you give it some sort of autopickup mechanism.