Marine Arena

It is currently 22 Apr 2019, 07:00

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2019, 16:56 
Newcomer
Newcomer

while there was a lot of complaints about the f1 thing i believe its not entirely bad. but if you could make it so that pressing f1 instantly opens/closes the bountyboard instead of having a 7 second delay, then it could be used while in battle to make you get a larger field of vision. i also think that it should not close on its own as it does now but just so that pressing f1 closes/opens it instantly because then its actually a very good thing.

and about the sudden death notification i believe everyone would appreciate if you could close it, like closing chrome. by pressing an X in the upper right corner of the window.

Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Vero=best mod.
Vero4admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2019, 17:14 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Eyyo#21790
+1 for possible removal of sd window. The game becomes very different after sd, you dont simply forget it.

On the topic of bountyboard, some advanced players use camera hotkeys which are generally placed on f1, f2, f3, f4 etc. Is this f1 to toggle the bountyboard rebindable? If not i strongly suggest it remove it since it doesnt seem to help many people at all, but it forces others to completely change their bindings or probably just remove their camera hotkeys completely. Imagine introducing a patch that made it so that you cant use your control groups on your numbers.

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2019, 18:21 
Newcomer
Newcomer

+1 to gusbus

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2019, 22:26 
Game Developer
Game Developer

The Leaderboard board button key must be a button that will allow the player to use it easily.
This was added to give the option to any player that wants to have more vision, but at the same time check the bounty with ease.

Buttons like F5 and above will make this difficult for checking the board, but any other button that will allow this to be used without having to look on the keyboard will gladly change it.