It is currently 26 Jun 2019, 21:56

All times are UTC

Post subject: EU-7 WINNERS
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 22:49 
Publisher
Publisher

Good game all.

Gymshark + RoyalKing

We will update the forum later to reflect this.

We hosts are also exhausted. We hope you guys enjoyed this tournament. A big thank you to the streamers, Nuku, Akash, and Ragey.

We thank the participants and especially those willing to stand in and play subs.

Also want to thank the clan titans and their officers for supporting us throughout the event.

Post subject: Re: EU-7 WINNERS
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 22:58 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Well played.
If I were to rate performance in finals, Gym was definitely MVP of the finals. Close second fluffy and then noone for a long time.
Surprising was that they won despite weak performance of Royal in game 1 and 2, who stepped up in game 3 which allowed them to win the game and the whole tourney.

Again wp.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 23:00 
Publisher
Publisher

I will attach winner badges to their forum accounts.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 23:07 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Andriu wrote: Well played.
If I were to rate performance in finals, Gym was definitely MVP of the finals. Close second fluffy and then noone for a long time.
Surprising was that they won despite weak performance of Royal in game 1 and 2, who stepped up in game 3 which allowed them to win the game and the whole tourney.

Again wp.

+1

Here it is not a question of clan war, Gym played very good overall, unless Royal K. went to wrong choices sometimes, like muta. So his victory cannot be contested.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 23:10 
Publisher
Publisher

Many things went right this tourney. And a lot more went wrong.

Never thought it was possible, but this tourney broke Monty's heart. That was the cost to bring the games to its conclusion.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 23:14 
Tourney Winner
Tourney Winner

Our main goal was to guarantee me the head bounty, so Royalking took over the supporrtive role by playing dt to stun which allowed he to hit great storms, by watching the minimap and announcing drops.
Since he lacked bounty he was not able to upgrade marines suffeciently. He went for something that does well in mass -eventhough there were counters to it.
Overall, we tried to keep our bounty very clean by not purchasing additional heros, elites or wasting saviors and I think in game three this showed the best, eventhough we had the most terrible start imaginable.

Royal and I are simple players, who have a lot of eagerness and passion for MA. We are not able to look behind the scenes and have only started playing MA last year, so we lack communication and empathy with long-time members such as Monty. Being the host and trying to make it as fair as possible for everyone is very tough and demands great focus and I think that this worked for the most part.

I disliked that there was no ro8, the limited amount of teams allowed at first ( this lateron did not play a role as we know) and I also disagreed with the ban of Raynor, since this decision came too late and did not do Vincent well. But besides that, everything went according to my taste and I look forwards for some medi nerfs (hero pick up).

cheers

Last edited by Gymshark on 08 Feb 2017, 13:01, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 00:36 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Congrats to the winners iwontdie + RoyalKing!

I look forward to read the post-mortem from the organizers. When you don't understand the country you are in, you get similar results like the USA got in the middle east.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 01:12 
Tourney Winner
Tourney Winner

Congrats to the EU-7 tourney winners GymShark and RoyalKing!!!

I also want to give a shout-out to my niga vince, gucci mane, loki, uschi mane, blk, migos and all the strippers.

Too bad grim showed such a disrespectful behavior, at least next tourney he should be banned for that.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 03:46 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Congratulations mates!!!

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 05:45 
Newcomer
Newcomer

CONGRATULATIONS TO IWONTDIE AND ROYALKING. they really deserve it.
Iwontdie really shows a lot of game knowedge. surprised by fluffy and crow, cause i think they really are the highest skilled player, but probably their age shows all the limits (and fluffy brain of course), i was wondering they could win after a super 2nd match.
Grim is a big delusion for me. im one of the oldest and was very sad what he did yesterday. for me he remain a legend but is better to give up with ma, he will cause a lot of hate in the community.
To be honest, royal did well in game 3, but the game wasnt so fair, kontz didnt respect the tourney, wasting time in base. as i said on twitch, i saw better game in premades.
but ye, it was grims fault and can understand that kontz was unmotivated.
the hosts did very good and big up for Monte ed eury and nuku.

guys, hope u admit is medi-temples-goli arena.
never seen other mercenaries. Please remove the medi or just remove the hills and do, there is no need to have it cause now u can fly over everything and just use to download goliath. and this is the sad reality.
wp all