Marine Arena

It is currently 26 Jun 2019, 21:55

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: EU-7 Postmortem
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 18:13 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Grim refuses to let my gg go. He said such things must be punished or they will just repeat. Smart guy, I say we take his words and use them.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 20:19 
Publisher
Publisher

@BLK
It is good that you finally admit your clear bias towards Grim pre-tourney. This was a huge mistake that I still can't understand. Monty and you don't seem to be dumb people, how you could you fall for his nice words? If you would have listened to us, the silent majority, much of the problems could have been avoided.
BLK, I don't know how or where you arrived with the claim that Monty and I harbored "clear bias" in favor of Grim. Raynor experienced first hand how far I went to get Grim to drop the ban petition. I talked to him about Mercy and that he would be better off with it. I also put both of them together in the same channel and let them work it out. But nothing good came from it. Whoever hosting next should think hard about the question of Mercy because vengeance is a long cold trail leading nowhere out of the wilderness. Grim also tried to get us DQ'd Aya. Screen shots, theories, and all, but those were just conjectures. And please don't forget, Monty DQ'd Grim from a past tourney, and if people didn't burn Monty the way they did in Game 3 lobby, he would have banned Grim from the next one too.
The comparison with Raynor is totally wrong. What Raynor did was wrong of course, but it is clear that he was mad and frustrated. He made a dumb impulsive thing in the heat of the moment against Grim and was punished very hard for it. I don't see a planned action targeted toward hurting the whole tournament.
Monty said Raynor's record showed he was FULLY aware of the No GG rule. This was not a newcomer situation like Maos at the end of Day 1- Bracket 4 - Game 1. I corrected Maos later and the next game he understood this quirky rule.
Even though what Grim did is disgusting I think he should not be banned for the next tourney, because he is a good player and we are such a small community already.
This is up to the next host.
The punishment should be only against him and not hurt the community. I suggest to remove this tourney win titles.
Absolutely not. Tourney badges meant winning the major event. It is not an emblem for anything else, as much as we would like to think our Tourney Winners represent the best the community has to offer, from skills all the way to conduct.
Why did TV, Monty and you decide to remove me from the tourney without even talking to me? You just talked to Excal, Kontz, and Grim. Three persons that could not be more biased in this decision. Nukular was the caster/ref in this game, yet you guys forced him from outside to stop the game without more evidence than the stream and the words of this three biased persons. Nuku himself said everything was ok before the private Skype messages forced him to this decision. Please explain yourself.
I felt bad that I left game Bracket 4 game 3 to Nuku because I had to make this long phone call. Kontz got a right to challenge the game. Nuku was the ref and Monty was the host. Nuku did not see what happened because of his cold and casting duties. For that, Monty issued the decision, which he always can because ultimately, host is the final judge on all situations. But BLK, it was not like you weren't heard. In the twitch chat archive video of that game, your text floated while Nuku had the game on pause.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 20:28 
Newcomer
Newcomer

fuck man. I missed so much. Why didnt anyone tell me this turney gonna be so xciting

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 20:33 
Publisher
Publisher

I also amended section V at the top.
[+] Click to see more
Ref or cast, not both, and make it a double. We learned from this tourney that the two roles should not mix, Casters have a duty to focus on the action and overall state of the game. Satisfying their audience is the sole reason they stream and comment live. A ref's job is the opposite. It's about details and constant vigilance. It's a lonely and thankless job that doesn't try to be popular or stand out. Also, for future finale, it is better to have 2 refs in a single game because they can cover the entire map better. Monty was full time watching Teams 1 and 2. I had Teams 3 and 4. We fully admit this was the better way because a game this contentious requires this level of attention and secrutiny.
Arty wrote: fuck man. I missed so much. Why didnt anyone tell me this turney gonna be so xciting
Was there a tourney that was boring, Arty?

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 20:35 
Tourney Winner
Tourney Winner

Eury: "Grim also tried to get us DQ'd Aya. Screen shots, theories, and all, but those were just conjectures."

lol conjectures sounds too soft, he just tried to fool you and do whatever he wanted u to do.
As i have said already, i dont even want to get on such a low level.
He was just scared of me, raynor, blk, thats why he wanted to get rid of us by using you guys.
He is a well known rager, hater, he proved for all these years that he only cared about himself, selfish and arrogant guy, toxic for society. If he cant keep his anger and hate out of community,
we should help him all together.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 20:37 
Publisher
Publisher

To be fair, Aya, the whole Mafia vs Nvy was all about you, blk, and Grim at the heart. And the fallout from that scorched-earth campaign is what we see today. How many years has it been? Some said it started because of a video I made. If that was true then we're talking years. How did it get to be so long?

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 20:44 
Tourney Winner
Tourney Winner

it was not vs Nvy, because NVY of grim and angelus died over 2 years ago.
Right now Genki is the leader of NVY and he is really a nice guy and all his clanmates are cool.

It started when i kicked grim out of MAP for a reason and i was one of the first ones who realized how low and bad he was.

I dont have any troubles with anyone else. I respect most of the players.
I always had good realtions with MAWIN, i know Amihalkov for 5 years now, MGR was always friendly and cool, and i had no problems with other clans and players, besides those who blindly or on purpose were following grim's lies like sheep.

I was the one who took grim out of pubs and showed him how to play premades and intoduced him to many players. He was never thankful, all i and many others heard from him was arrogant behaviour, anger and hate.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 20:56 
It's me, Mario!

There never really was a clanwar. Was just a few haters that tried making it look like that.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 20:58 
Newcomer
Newcomer

grim probably used the very lowest level of insulting towards me.
he was very disrespectfull to many new players, just for beeing new in premades and raged them out.
he abused his beta powers to cheat.
and now he deliberately tried to RIP the tournament, all on purpose.

nevertheless i agree with aya,
such behavior mostly has a reason, and we should look forward to solve the issues we have in this community, instead of creating even more.
we have had enough drama, enough insulting, enough of clan wars, and ANYBODY who realy cares about MA should try to make things better from now on, not worse!!

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 20:59 
Tourney Winner
Tourney Winner

veronidis wrote: There never really was a clanwar. Was just a few haters that tried making it look like that.

Veronidis explained a long story short.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next