Marine Arena


It is currently 20 Sep 2018, 00:10

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Why BLK got replaced?
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2017, 22:09 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer

Joined: 29 Jan 2017, 15:07
Posts: 1
Hello

First of all you should all make up your own minds about what happened in this game.
Also want to point out that I’m not here to put any blame on nukular as streamer/ref.

I just want to show some of you that dont know what went on in the game where BLK got dq for feeding.
You can watch the whole game here from nukus stream to get your own opinion. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/118055628

Attached some screens from the stream along with some description for you guys to see.
Raiden picked wrong mercs by accident leading to the first pause. Did not include a screen from that one.

This text is explaining each screensho that are posted below.

SS1:
Here excal demanded a pause and questioning BLK decision to go straight into Raynors.
A few comments where exchanged there but games was resumed pretty fast from there.

SS2:
This is the second time excel demands a pause and once again questioning the Raynors and calling it bs.
Watch where nuku responds saying that there is no feeding going on.
Nuku also commented on the low bounty from whoami.
IWontdie in the lead got some sweet minerals from bottom right that where whoami team.
Game then resumes once again.

SS3:
A few minutes later this message comes from kontz (who’s watching stream) to nukular on stream. And that message triggered a fourth pause this game.
This pause nuku starts questioning BLKs strat and that he shows no intentions of going rine tech.
BLK answer is that nuku should check his base which I from stream don’t see him do. The reason for wanting him to check I don’t know. Maybe he had smth inc from there.
Replays from the game should tell if there was smth to see there that we didn’t get to see on stream.
BLK should also have an answer as to what he meant by that.

SS4:
And last ss got another outside message in it as you can see from Grim saying “This is unacceptable from BLK.”

We know there is some bad blood between players here so everyone should watch that game and make up their own mind about it.
I just find I weird that a pause that leads to a dq is triggered by messages from ppl watrching the stream. Would nuku have paused at all at that time
If it wasn’t for the messages from the ppl watching the stream? Refs are there for a reason and should just ignore viewers opinions like that imo.
If we also take a look at the bounty its pretty obvious where the food is in this game and that Iwontdie got lots of minerals from there and those minerals got him into the lead.


Finally, lets stay civil and keep this topic open. There is enough of locked topics here already.


Attachments:
ss4.png
ss4.png [ 696.5 KiB | Viewed 981 times ]
ss3.png
ss3.png [ 751.04 KiB | Viewed 981 times ]
ss2.png
ss2.png [ 548.31 KiB | Viewed 981 times ]
ss1.png
ss1.png [ 783.01 KiB | Viewed 981 times ]
Top
   
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 23:38 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2017, 18:21
Posts: 107
Location: CSFB
euryleia wrote: @BLK
* * *
BLK, I don't know how or where you arrived with the claim that Monty and I harbored "clear bias" in favor of Grim. Raynor experienced first hand how far I went to get Grim to drop the ban petition. I talked to him about Mercy and that he would be better off with it. I also put both of them together in the same channel and let them work it out. But nothing good came from it. Whoever hosting next should think hard about the question of Mercy because vengeance is a long cold trail leading nowhere out of the wilderness. Grim also tried to get us DQ'd Aya. Screen shots, theories, and all, but those were just conjectures. And please don't forget, Monty DQ'd Grim from a past tourney, and if people didn't burn Monty the way they did in Game 3 lobby, he would have banned Grim from the next one too.
* * *

Well we heard many nice words by Monty, TV, and you about being neutral but actions speak louder than words. In the end you always sided with Grim. I call this bias you may call it just a coincidence. In the end you banned Raynor, we played Bo3 ( obviously a very flawed system), there was map rotation and I was swiftly banned when Grim asked for it.
It is insulting that you even considered to DQ Aya.



euryleia wrote:
I felt bad that I left game Bracket 4 game 3 to Nuku because I had to make this long phone call. Kontz got a right to challenge the game. Nuku was the ref and Monty was the host. Nuku did not see what happened because of his cold and casting duties. For that, Monty issued the decision, which he always can because ultimately, host is the final judge on all situations. But BLK, it was not like you weren't heard. In the twitch chat archive video of that game, your text floated while Nuku had the game on pause.
The ref must always be inside the game, because just from watching a delayed stream you can never get a neutral and complete picture of the situation in the game. You should have searched for an alternative ref to replace you or make nuku ref for this game. He for sure is not a biased person. You really are insulting Nuku when you say he saw less than Monty. I hope you don't mean that for real.This would imply that Nuku is mentally challenged.

No I was not heard. I asked for an honest answer. Monty, TV, and you never talked to me to get my perspective before making that call.

_________________
http://graphics.wsj.com/investment-banking-scorecard/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: EU-7 Postmortem
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2017, 23:52 
Offline
Publisher
Publisher
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 15:41
Posts: 428
What happened during game 3 of brak 4 got me suggesting future changes to the ref/cast system. Its in section V of the postmortem.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: EU-7 Postmortem
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 00:02 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2017, 18:21
Posts: 107
Location: CSFB
That is a good idea for the future. One person being chairman and CEO is bad governance.

Still you did not answer me why you decided to restart that game and remove me from tourney without talking to me.

_________________
http://graphics.wsj.com/investment-banking-scorecard/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: EU-7 Postmortem
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 00:06 
Offline
Publisher
Publisher
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 15:41
Posts: 428
By "you" did you mean me specifically? I was not ref and i did not make the call.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: EU-7 Postmortem
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 00:14 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2017, 18:21
Posts: 107
Location: CSFB
TV and Monty seem to prefer private Skype conversations. You are the only one here who voted to remove me. So yes I am asking you personally Euryleia.

_________________
http://graphics.wsj.com/investment-banking-scorecard/


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: EU-7 Postmortem
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 00:23 
Offline
Publisher
Publisher
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 15:41
Posts: 428
BLK wrote: TV and Monty seem to prefer private Skype conversations. You are the only one here who voted to remove me. So yes I am asking you personally Euryleia.
I don't know where you got the idea that I voted for your removal. There was no convening of panel when it came to that game the ref/host structure was very clear.

Skype logs showed Monty said he talked to you. As to what, i did not know. Again, nuku was ref, and Monty was host. I was not part of that decision, period.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: EU-7 Postmortem
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 00:41 
Offline
Tourney Winner
Tourney Winner
User avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2017, 16:35
Posts: 65
Ive heard that monty wanted to give blk another chance because clearly there was no evidence that blk fed someone on purpose.
Early raynors gives ur rines 3 weapon upgrades and 1 range - its only cost 750.
But if u just upgrade ur rines you will spend 975 minerals to get 3 weapon upgrades plus 1 range.
That means u save 225 minerals and Gabriel is good at economics, he is in Zurich's university and working in one of the famous Swiss banks.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: EU-7 Postmortem
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 00:50 
Offline
Publisher
Publisher
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 15:41
Posts: 428
Eury @ BLK
Well we heard many nice words by Monty, TV, and you about being neutral but actions speak louder than words. In the end you always sided with Grim. I call this bias you may call it just a coincidence. In the end you banned Raynor
Being neutral does not require us to side with Grim nor Raynor. Being neutral requires us to side with the evidence, and for that, we have replays as well as specific footage from that game as it being cast.
I was swiftly banned when Grim asked for it.
How certain are you that "Grim asked for it?"
It is insulting that you even considered to DQ Aya.
This is now borderline absurd. It would be insulting if we didn't consider Aya. Since you're so concerned about results, for "actions speak louder than words," do you know what we did with Aya's case?


Top
   
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 02:06 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2017, 18:21
Posts: 107
Location: CSFB
euryleia wrote: Eury @ BLK
Being neutral does not require us to side with Grim nor Raynor. Being neutral requires us to side with the evidence, and for that, we have replays as well as specific footage from that game as it being cast.

Why are you talking about evidence? There never was a doubt about what Raynor did. The whole discussion was about if it warrants banning him from playing. I am saying that in all the possible choices that I mentioned (Raynor, Bo3, map rotation, banning me) regarding the tourney you happened to side with Grim.

euryleia wrote: How certain are you that "Grim asked for it?"
Well I was swiftly banned after Kontz and Grim asked for it. It can all be seen on Nuku's stream.
euryleia wrote: This is now borderline absurd. It would be insulting if we didn't consider Aya. Since you're so concerned about results, for "actions speak louder than words," do you know what we did with Aya's case?
See the "aya's picture" thread in OT regarding this.

It is of course totally legitimate to follow up on any claims of cheating.

_________________
http://graphics.wsj.com/investment-banking-scorecard/


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.3 by KamijouTouma