Archangel
MILIONERA
Platika
Valio

Post subject: Re: MAWIN
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2017, 21:21 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Some clarification to kicked members (Fluffy Sacha Raynor, Vincent) soon before the tourney EU-8 and to serve as well as informational post to the new members:

History in brief: I created MAWIN in the first day when clans were introduced in 2010 or 2011 in Starcraft (dont even remember). We did on the same day as Aya created a clan called MAP (after to be renamed Mafia). Being the oldest clan alive in Marine Arena has its reasons as follows:

Since the beginning of Marine Arena we have been an example for sportsmanship and integrity as I hope pretty much all of the community will agree on.

This last statement is not some self-praising baseless words, because although I am not active here on the forum, everyone who has ever played this game a bit serious knows me very well (or is already a friend of mine) and have expressed their opinions in way that makes me think what is stated above.

The core of MAWIN is all real life friends: Crow(Archangel), Me, Milio, Platika, Valio, ikirilov etc.. are all people that we drink and get shitfaced or help each other or just have fun together on a regular basis.

Over the years we have made even greater amount of friends, with some of which we meet all over the world. (Mafia members know who they are - drinking in Dubai with Peers, Crow drinking with Aya in Moscow and Germany. We take trips around we we can be together ;) ).
This thing has grown way more then just an arcade game thing for me.

In some recent events (around EU-8) I saw something that made me frustrated.
In short and put simply, as the old simple man that I am, my observations are as follows:

1. MAWIN exists for years with no problem whatsoever. We love everyone and everyone loves us. Swiss style...
2. We accept new people like Fluffy, Vincent, Raynor and etc.
3. Problems start and people complain.
4. We back up our members and don't listen to people, because we want to give them a chance
5. We give lots of chances for people to be nice people (example fluffy).
6 More complains.
7. Tournaments come we back up again and try our best to be united and do diplomacy and effort just for 1 member (Raynor) for a fight that is not even ours.
8. I issue a solution for everyone to play the tournament and try to make 1 more tourney soon after so this guy can play and community can benefit with more games and etc..
9. The above stated members ignored my decision and tried all kinds of sneaky stuff disrespecting the name of our group and my friends.

Having stated the above I simply solved the problem and hereby declare that MAWIN is only for people, that stand for the same values as us. I don't care about the tournament - I care about relationships and integrity. I see them lacking in the house - I clean the house... plain and simple.

On the positive side some info for new members:
Welcome to MAWIN! I will leave you and the community to tell you where you have entered, since it would be stupid to continue self-appraisal on how cool we are :)

Last edited by euryleia on 26 Jan 2017, 21:25, edited 2 times in total.
text color and post format clarity

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2017, 06:15 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Respect to you Ami

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2017, 10:31 
Tourney Host
Tourney Host

GrimsRespect x1000 . Looking forward to some EU games!

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2017, 12:55 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Marine Arena WINners

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2017, 12:23 
Tourney Winner
Tourney Winner

big dick shii

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2017, 22:56