Marine Arena

It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 22:49

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2018, 22:30 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Eyyo#21790
Suh dudes! I'm still fairly new to this game so i would just wanna hear your thoughts on 2 topics that surely has been discussed before but that im curious about.

So 1. Could we wait making the defeat screen pop up until both ccs of a team has been destroyed? This is pretty minor but i do feel like MA is a team game where one team wins and the other loses. If you can retaliate and support a teammate after a cc is down (like with ellites) i dont see why this shouldnt count as a win, dont think it would bother the opponents either?

2. Why is 4v4 a thing? :DD
How many disagree with me if i ask to increase the required votes to 6 for no sd and 4v4. That way u can have pres in it and play it in pubs if that is what 75% of everyone wants. Who thinks 4-stacking and forcing 4v4 no sd should be a thing? Ps. shoutout to grandma and grandpa for doing exactly this, play with them if u're into that sorta stuff. avoid them if u are not, u're welcome :]

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2018, 22:39 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

1. If that is possible I agree 100%!

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2018, 08:24 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: TPKpaul#2964
100% agree and it is possible just needs doing! I've won a few times after my ally/ my CC has been destroyed and it still counted as a loss. A minor thing in the grand scheme of things but it's attention to detail that makes a good game great!

4v4 should stay as it can be fun. Sinc eRaiden changed the vote system it works much better as MOST people have to vote for it instead of being able to spam vote it. It NEEDS to be able to count towards win streak. Currently it's bugged and clears any win streaks built up. (win or lose!)

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2018, 10:51 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Battle.net ID: #2908
I do agree with you on the first part. There is really no reason for the win to not count for both even though there are not any troops left. Also agreed on the pop-up screen forcing a mental meltdown on making a rash decision.

On the 4v4 though and on sd voting, I think u should just go with the flow. 4v4 is a solid mode and imo it's not too far evolved since there is no actual feedback. It can be very intriguing and in some cases even offer great game experience if played properly. Which is the point of having different modes.