Marine Arena


It is currently 23 Sep 2019, 02:34

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 06:30 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer

Joined: 08 Jan 2017, 12:00
Posts: 142
I'm there since 2012 and Corleone isn't typing from 2013.
It says same m is best player eu ma.
XD


Top
   
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 06:58 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer

Joined: 08 Jan 2017, 18:11
Posts: 15
Corleone was me in 2013 xD
I renamed my Char to troll the mafia clan ^^


Top
   
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 07:11 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer

Joined: 04 Jan 2017, 07:54
Posts: 88
It sounds good a FB page. But we need to establish one that we can administrate and post it on start screen.
I hope we can revive this community.


Top
   
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 10:42 
Offline
Game Developer
Game Developer
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 19:03
Posts: 391
Not at all Crow!
I just know that IG is mostly for women, at least that's how the trend is going on, and women have overtaken this social networking part!

But if most want an IG page as well, then why not? :)


Top
   
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 10:44 
Offline
Game Developer
Game Developer
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 19:03
Posts: 391
Fre3fall wrote: It sounds good a FB page. But we need to establish one that we can administrate and post it on start screen.
I hope we can revive this community.
The page I linked, can be used to put there anything related to the game, from video streams, premade or public games that worth to show, or anything being good or bad, as long that a player wants to share it!


Top
   
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 12:11 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jan 2017, 23:33
Posts: 314
I overtook admin of the other fb page so if anyone wants to operate that one as well then i can make them admins/mods.

IG is totally not just for women omg.... also maybe we can get some hot female gamers if we run IG ads :D

_________________
but who am i ? thats one secret i will never tell
xoxo i know u love me,
gossip girl


Top
   
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 12:16 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer

Joined: 08 Jan 2017, 12:00
Posts: 142
Me and tpk are the only 2 active in the last 2 years in the
old page.. XD


Top
   
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 12:16 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer

Joined: 08 Jan 2017, 12:00
Posts: 142
Maybe we can ask stephano to share the link?


Top
   
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 15:04 
Offline
Game Developer
Game Developer
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jan 2017, 19:03
Posts: 391
Crow wrote: I overtook admin of the other fb page so if anyone wants to operate that one as well then i can make them admins/mods.

IG is totally not just for women omg.... also maybe we can get some hot female gamers if we run IG ads :D
Its better to have 1 Page instead of running everything 2 times with no reason.


Top
   
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 15:13 
Offline
Newcomer
Newcomer

Joined: 08 Jan 2017, 12:00
Posts: 142
Raiden wrote:
Crow wrote: I overtook admin of the other fb page so if anyone wants to operate that one as well then i can make them admins/mods.

IG is totally not just for women omg.... also maybe we can get some hot female gamers if we run IG ads :D
Its better to have 1 Page instead of running everything 2 times with no reason.
The other is far more bigger!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.3 by KamijouTouma