All times are UTC

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2019, 17:39 
Newcomer
Newcomer

+100 on paz

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2019, 14:34 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I don`t know how big was the nerf on air, the last update patch on air was a buff on MUta and VOids an a nerf on Wraiths. On the same patch we have a nerf on Goli also.
TO counter air you have one merc option (Goli) or you can go other merc with Elites or Heroes.
If we take a T2 merc :
1200 + 1000 merc upg = 2200
4 Vikings - 600
3 Corr - 450 (idk really the price)
that will be 3250 minerals

Muta - 1800 + 1250 upgrades = 3050
If u add a DT in this combo you can wipe any merc + elie/hero(not goli,but if u Excall even Goli combo)

Goli vs Air won`t work whitout Medi, and you have to be GrimReaper lvl to make that work (against a T1 player) aaaaaand again if he has a DT ...

I dont know. This subject can go both ways so fast.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2019, 15:53 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Battle.net ID: Onewaystyx
What kind of argument is that? Yes if excal plays air hell own you because hes been playing this game for so long and so much that hes the best player. Thats the way it should be. Also excal played air and lost a lot of times too. Its not like he said to himself: "yeah i want a free win ill go air". He loses regularly with air and when he wins he plays well and deserved to win. Also youre completely missing the point that i can farm better with starting mercs (merc attack) and i can farm with naked golis (especially since the range buff) and while im farming the air player isnt doing anything and has 2k bounty less at 30min. If in that situation you go for 3 corris and 4 vikings theres not a snowballs chance in hell air will touch you even with dts unless you missplay. Which is on you, not air. The only argument i ever hear about air is its unfun, because from a balance point of view theres no way you can spin it that air is too weak.